Thursday, December 5, 2013

An Eleventh Review of Trident's Flame!

I missed a reviewer, our 11th!  It was posted over on CBD (Christian Book Distributors) back in July.

Here it is

What an exciting book. My 3 boys thoroughly enjoyed reading these adventures. I read the book and it was hard for me to put it down and go to bed. I appreciated the godly values and life struggles the main characters faced. It is so refreshing to read something that gives young people a different way of viewing life than what our culture and Hollywood put out. And what an adventure young Jake encounters. A note worthy addition to the book is the questions section at the end of the book. Excellent for group book discussions and individual reflection.
Reviewer:  Misty
Gender: Female
Location:Ca
Age:45-54

No comments:

Post a Comment