Saturday, November 8, 2014

Bernard Palmer's Danny Orlis Adventures

Did you know that Bernard Palmer's Danny Orlis adventures series, the Christian youth fiction books that inspired me to read as a kid, are named as Amazon Editors' Favorite Books of the Year for 2014?!  How cool is THAT?!!!

Many of those books are older than I am!  It's amazing to me that editors of this era would consider those books as so special as to be FAVORITES.  I figure, there must be some Christians among those editors.  Outstanding!

Perhaps I should approach Moody or Tyndale about the Jake Sloan Adventure series. Since they have Palmer's series as such a nice example of youth adventure literature. Those 50+ books didn't just vanish into the history of pulp fiction.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment