Saturday, July 9, 2016

I submitted Trident's Flame to the 2017 Book Pipeline/Script Pipeline competition.  Submissions are taken during this half of the year, reviewed and evaluated, and then winners are announced early 2017.  It isn't something I've ever done before, so I'm a exited to see what happens. 


This past Fall I submitted a Film Treatment for Trident's Flame to Chris Bueno, of Ocean Avenue Entertainment, the first such submission I've made for a film.  I keep receiving feedback from readers that the book and writing style are well-suited for film.  That has been encouraging to hear.  We shall see.

I'm still looking for an agent.  The industry has fluctuated so much in the past several years; predicting when the market is "flush" with agents is tough.  I've sent out many apps in the past, but I believe it was at a time when the market was relatively weak.  I've another set of targets now, which I plan to write-up and send out when I can get a break from editing and writing (not to mention full-time teaching)!

Here are some testimonials for Script Pipeline/Book Pipeline:



















No comments:

Post a Comment